If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Friday, April 24, 2009

Hakka Lei Cha Recipe

This is my simple version of Lei Cha. Thanks to Bakeling sent me an email for the Lei Cha recipe. But I did not follow exactly to that recipe, because the ingredients are too many types. I just use whatever that I easily get it.

Homemade Lei Cha recipe (can make for 3 small containers, store in the freezer for future use) , just blend all the ingrediants and mix well.
- A bunch of Basil leaves ( from my garden)
- A bunch of Mint leaves
- Fried peanuts -4tbsp
- Fried sesame seeds -3tbsp
- Green tea ( 3 teabag )
- Salt
Other topic:-
Just like to share this nice roses which my husband bought this morning. After I took the photos, I accidentally broken the glass vase, so this was an expensive photo that I ever took, hehehe..

15 comments:

Colin Woon said...

That's a simple enough recipe for Lei Cha! I wonder if my wife will be interested in trying this.

Wah! Your hubby very romantic lah! That's a great photo of the roses! Nicely done!

twister said...

sonia, "礼轻情意重呐!!!" i will feel great if my hubby bought me the roses....

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Colin and Twister, that roses actually was not meants for me lah, my husband just like to decorate house with flowers.

twister said...

a man who love flowers must be a romantic guy....right?

Reanaclaire said...

haha..i just had my lou char 2 days ago.. my fren loves it but i eat it once a blue moon..

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Twister, but I can't feel his romance, too bad...

Reanaclaire, so from now onwards, please eat more..

Nancymommy said...

Thanks for the recipe... i will TRY....haha...but so lazy lah

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Nancy, just prepare big sum of the tea paste and keep it in the freezer, defrost when you want to use it, simply just add hot water, very convenient.

温馨小屋 said...

Sonia,
waw!!不要说是花,连根草我都没从我老公的手上接过。要去跟他complaint一下了!哈哈哈!

Bakeling said...

The lei cha paste still quite thick even though you did't add in all those stuff !

Clever girl !

米亚 said...

Wah~ your husband is so romantic~ You must be feeling like top of the world today~~~ Hehe~

Faye fly said...

very healthy lah !!!! i like taiwan style hakka lei cha !! yummy n sweet sweet

Little*twin*star said...

Emile:
看来你得Hakka lei cha好像很简单,but i know 2 eat,tak tahu buat la!haha!

哗!你的hubby很浪漫哦!你就幸福啰!看来要跟“温馨小屋”一样,要去complaint下!!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Felvinc and 幸福太太, you should complaint, hehehe..

Bakeling, actually homemade one is not bad wo, furthermore I can use up the basil in my garden which growing very rapidly, there are too many...

米亚, your one more romantic than mine.

Fayefly, you try to cook it yourself.

Anonymous said...

Hai,
Over here in Kuching, i think our lei cha has more herbs than those over in Semenanjung. Ours include ai cao, khoo lek sim, pegaga and a few more. It's good to have it once a while.

delia

Blog Widget by LinkWithin